Air Fryer Asian-Glazed Boneless Chicken Thighs
These Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs come out so juicy and delicious in the air fryer!
About the Skinnytaste by Vremi Air Fryer:
DO MORE THAN FRY – You can easily fry, bake and roast using only one appliance. Our 1700W power oil-less air fryer uses hot air combined with 360° high rapid air circulation with a temperature range from 100 – 400°F to cook healthier dishes faster than with a standard oven.
Because a lot of you bought my latest cookbook, Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook (thank you!) and the Skinnytaste Vremi Air Fryer I promised I would share more air fryer recipes each week. If you don’t have an air fryer, cook this in the oven or on the grill, adjusting the cook time to make sure they are cooked through in the center.
Chicken Thigh Marinade Ingredients
- soy sauce, for savory unami
- balsamic vinegar, for sweetness and acidity
- honey, for sweetness
- garlic, for flavor
- Sriracha, for heat
- ginger, for
spiciness and warmth
Reasons I love air frying:
- Food comes out so much crispier than it does in my oven.
- It takes only three minutes to preheat, it doesn’t heat up the kitchen.
- It’s safer and healthier than deep frying and it doesn’t smoke up the whole house.
- The air fryer has now replaced my oven on most weekdays and nights, whether making hard boiled eggs, whipping up a side dish, heating up leftovers, or making dinner.
In fact, I love it so much I decided to partner with Vremi to brand my own air fryer with improvements from the one I previously owned with a larger basket, built-in presets to make life a bit easier, easy-to-clean PFOA-free nonstick coating, and of course, making it dishwasher safe which is how Skinnytaste by Vremi Air Fryer and the Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook came about.