The fashion model session – What things to pack within your model case
OK, you’re off and away to a model photo shoot. But, have you make sure you pack your bag? Do you put everything you need in it? I am hoping this information will be useful for your needs and initiate you on the best foot for making sure your model bag is complete.
Exactly what do you bring?
What you give your model photo session depends upon whether this is certainly the first shoot for a portfolio or perhaps a paying job. Either way, this section will help you be equipped for whatever reason you’re doing the model session.
First, things first – Really know what the customer wants
If you are shooting to have an agent or client, he will show you things to bring nevertheless, you still should carry basics in the event of changes in hair, makeup, etc. All of the tips listed here are supposed to be considered a guide and a checklist of sorts so you can always improve the list whenever you feel it’s necessary.
Ready? Let’s get moving to produce your model “kit”
Below I’m gonna list recommendations for your photo shoot mainly which means you don’t forget anything the morning of your shoot. In reality, I’d like to view your model case prepared before the day from the session so there’s no rush. You may want to print and copy the section below in order that you’ll use a guide handy each time you choose a photo shoot.
You’re now standing lifeless before your closet – Wardrobe Essentials
Listed here are the essentials for the wardrobe. Some of the clothing right here will likely be provided should this be one shoot for a client, mentioned previously above.
– Casual – blue jeans, sports & knit tops, button upshorts and tops, cutoff blue jeans, etc.
– Business Suit – for the different look
– Sports (uniforms, exercise and shorts etc.) – If you are planning to do some sports modeling
If you are planning to get in the lingerie marke, – Lingerie -t
– Swim wear – has to be a bikini that really flatters you
– Any props likeneckties and hats, men’s shirts, jackets, etc.
– G-string & bra in flesh tone color – This really is to reduce lines that show under clothing
– Hose/nylons in a variety of colors
– Socks in several colors including white and black
– Bring a number of different bras including one or more push-up and one in flesh tone color
– A robe to use between changes through the photo session
– Bring a scarf to use when changing to keep makeup off client’s plus your clothing
– You may even would like to pack an iron or steamer for all those wrinkles that will likely appear from your trip.
Accessories – You’ve got to have something to compliment the clothes, right?
As well as each outfit, try to bring accessories that will accent or match the outfit. Keep accessories simple.
– Selection of necklaces
– Choker (these are typically popular in the course of this writing)
– Wristwatch – You normally wouldn’t wear a wrist watch unless you are doing an image where you will be looking at the time.
, ShoesShoes and Shoes
Shoes should match or accent the outfit, much like accessories. But, also you can think outside of the box when it comes to footwear. By way of example High heels have got a completely different look with jeans or swim wear when compared with an evening dress.
– Dress shoes – Bring several different pairs
– High heel shoes – Also an assortment
– Jogging shoes – white
– Boots or high heel boots
Don’t overlook the hair
Here are some items you’ll necessity for your hair (or hair removal)
– A selection of combs and hairbrushes
– A curling iron
– Hair rollers
– A few headbands
– Shaving cream and several sharp razors
– Whatever else you employ for good hair care
When coming over to the model shoot, I recommend leaving the hair fairly natural with hardly any (if any) hairspray in order that you, or maybe the MUA, can work with it when you arrive.
Makeup and facial
Even when your shoot involves a makeup artist, you still may want to pack the next …
– Your complete makeup kit together with a mirror
– A moisturizer
– swabs and Cottonballs
– Lip balm
– An effective skin cleanser
– Many different shades of lip color (make sure you bring some solid colors)
Nails, finger that is certainly.
A brief tip about nails. Keep in mind that in photos, your eye will relocate to vivid colors first, especially red. So, take this into consideration whether you would like people viewing both hands or maybe your face.
– This is a checklist for nail products for taking to your photo shoot.
– Your complete manicure kit
– Nail polish with neutral color
– Remover kit for nail polish
A fantastic manicure will truly boost your model photos, especially images where your hands is near your skin in close-ups so pay particular focus on your nails.
This should virtually cover you for many photo shoots but as mentioned above, hear the photographer or client and make certain to give wardrobe he or she wants.
Now, you’re ready so off your model photo session! !!